This easy-to-follow meal plan will change your life. Discover that it can be much simpler than you think it is to make the switch to a healthier lifestyle for good!
We are not reinventing the wheel here, and we are not going to tell you this plan is going to be easy. Let’s be honest, every healthy meal plan requires a bit of willpower right? But it is certainly very straight forward to follow (no excuses, no matter the circumstances) and proven effective. Proven how, you say? Well I’ve been the proof of that! No BS. This method helped our Content Manager loose 48 pounds in a matter of 5 months and maintain her weight since then! Without any health complications. And after a 2 year adjustment period she’s ready to shred the final pounds to reach her ideal weight.
So can you! Are you ready?
Balanced Meal Plan For Women
Basically the number of units marked with black are your daily allowance for that specific food group (fruits, veggies, meat, etc.), so a daily menu would look like this:
Breakfast (Fruit Smoothie)
- 1 apple (1 fruit unit)
- 1/2 banana (1 fruit unit)
- 3/4 cups of milk (.5 dairy units)
- 2 ice cubes (unlimited)
- sugar substitute and cinnamon (unlimited)
- 10 almonds (1 fat unit)
Lunch (Chicken Salad)
- 4 oz. chicken breast (1 meat unit)
- 1 cup romaine lettuce (unlimited)
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber (unlimited)
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes (unlimited)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (1 veggie unit)
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli (1 veggie unit)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (1 fat unit)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar (with moderation)
- 1/2 cup croutons (1 cereal unit)
- salt and pepper to taste (with moderation)
Snack (Milk Coffee)
- 3/4 cup hot milk (1 dairy unit)
- 3/4 cup hot water (unlimited)
- 1 tsp instant coffee (unlimited)
- sugar substitute (unlimited)
- 2 whole wheat bread slices (2 cereal units)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (1 fat unit)
- 1 slice ham (1 deli unit)
- 1 oz monterrey jack cheese (1 deli unit)
- 4 tomato slices (unlimitted)
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce (unlimited)
That was pretty easy right? Stop counting calories and start thinking in units made my eating habits and decisions a lot easier, and I’m sure it will make it for you too.
Balanced Meal Plan For Men
Now this is how The Balanced Menu Plan looks like for men, since they require a higher calorie intake (just in case you were wondering).
**Remember to follow the meal plan guidelines, those are really really important to keep your metabolism active and reach your goals ok? Keep exercising that willpower!
Maintenance or Adjustment Period
And finally, what if you just want to maintain your weight and healthy lifestyle?
- If you are a woman, based on the original menu plan posted (for women) increase: the fruit intake by 1 unit, the veggie intake by 1 unit, the cereal intake by 1 unit and the meat intake by 2 oz.
- If you are a man, based on the original menu plan posted (for men) increase: the fruit intake by 1 unit, the veggie intake by 1 unit, the cereal intake by 1 unit, the meat intake by 2 oz. and the dairy intake by 1 unit.
So there it is! We are so excited to share this with you because we’re sure that it will help you get to your goals a lot easier, without extreme restrictions, without complicated calorie counting, and with good constant results, that will enable your body to adjust more easily and maintain the healthy habit.