Fashion blogger Brittany Xavier masters the mesh trend and dazzles us with this mesh dress outfit that’s meant for walking.
PHOTO: via Thrifts & Threads
She wore an embroidered black mesh dress over a black bodysuit and mini skirt to Marchesa’s NYFW show. She dressed down the look with a pair of cutout combat boots to make it more casual but still chic.
PHOTO:via Thrifts & Threads
This trendy all-black look is perfect for those who love comfort without loosing style!
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it down for you and share some awesome pieces to create your own!
- Black mesh dress: Red Valentino dress (similar 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5)
- Black v-neck bodysuit: Out From Under bodysuit (similar here, here & here)
- Black A-line mini skirt: Topshop mini skirt (similar here, here & here)
- Black cutout combat boots: Balenciaga boots (also here / similar here, here & here)
- Black chain strap bag: Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar here, here & here)
*More like this? You’ll love:
For more fashion insights and news, subscribe to Be.Daze.Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) so you never miss a thing. 😉
Got a fashion question or topic you’d like us to cover? Or, just want to show some love? Write it out! We’d love to hear from you and keep the inspiration going.
*Cover Image Source: via Thrifts & Threads