VER EN ESPAÑOL
See how this fashion blogger masters winter layers by incorporating trendy silhouettes and a neutral palette to create this effortless-chic look.
Blair pairs a long camel coat (the focus of the look) with white culottes, a nude scarf, a nude sweater, a white flowy shirt and camel suede stilettos.
She accessorizes with a neutral toned handbag and black round sunglasses. Her lips give the whole look a stylish pop of color.
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some the awesome pieces that we’ve found to create your own!
- Camel coat: Sessun Harry Longline Coat ($288 USD) (similar here & here)
- White culottes: Milly Cady Culottes ($375 USD) (similar here & here)
- Nude scarf: Maison Scotch Stripe Blanket Scarf ($99 USD) (similar here & here)
- Nude sweater: Ann Taylor Cashmere Sweater ($144.99 USD) (similar here & here)
- White shirt:Everlane Modern Silk Point Collar ($78 USD) (similar here & here)
- Red Lipstick: stila ‘stay all day’ lipstick – beso ($24 USD)
- Nude handbag: Michael Kors ‘Large Casey’ Satchel ($1,195 USD) (similar here & here)
- Black sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses ($280 USD) (similar here & here)
- Camel pumps: kate spade new york licorice pump ($298 USD) (similar here & here)
A fresh winter outfit perfect for work or semi-formal day gatherings. Looks super fancy, yet so comfy, right? 😉
For more outfit inspirations, fashion insights and trends, subscribe to Be Daze Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
Speak your mind! If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart” color=”#e810c4″]
*Cover Image Source: Atlantic-Pacific