VER EN ESPAÑOL
Fashion blogger Mary Seng stuns in her dreamy and minimal ensemble.
She creates the perfect mix between texture, volume and neutral tonalities that gives her whole look an astounding elegance.
PHOTOS: Happily Grey
Mary pairs a gorgeous white lace blouse with a nude tie-front wrap pencil skirt, black stilettos, modern sunglasses and a structured clutch.
She finally complements her look with a messy ponytail for an effortless-chic finish.
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some the awesome pieces that we’ve found to create your own!
- White Lace Top: Saint Laurent Lace Blouse ($1,190 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Nude Wrap Skirt: C/MEO Little Love Skirt ($112 USD) (similar here & here)
- Black Stilettos: Alexander Wang Lovisa Pumps ($495 USD) (similar here & here)
- Black Handbag: M2Malletier Amor Fati Bag ($1,210 USD) (similar here & here)
- Black Sunglasses: Dior ‘So Real’ Sunglasses ($595 USD) (similar here & here)
PHOTO: Happily Grey
A dreamy outfit perfect for a day party semi-formal day gatherings. Looks super fancy, yet is super simple to put together. 😉
For more outfit inspirations, fashion insights and trends, subscribe to Be Daze Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
Speak your mind! If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below. [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart” color=”#e810c4″]
*Cover Image Source: Happily Grey