Fashion blogger Taye Hansberry shows us a cool and really simple way to wear a trench coat as a spring dress and we are loving it!
PHOTO: Stuff She Likes
Taye pairs a beige midi trench coat with a sexy white lace cami top and white lace-up block heel sandals.
She accessorizes with gold aviator sunglasses and a taupe shoulder bag to keep it minimal.
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some the awesome pieces that we’ve found to create your own!
- Trench Coat: Mango Trench Coat ($99.99 USD) (similar here, here, here, here & here)
- Lace Cami: Forever21 Floral Lace Cami ($17.90 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Lace-up Heeled Sandals: Senso Neave Tie Up Sandals ($316 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Shoulder Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel ($695 USD) (similar here & here)
- Sunglasses: Wildfox Dynasty Sunlgasses ($99.99 USD) (similar here & here)
PHOTOS: Stuff She Likes
A sexy and super simple way to spice up your wardrobe. 😉
For more outfit inspirations, fashion insights and trends, subscribe to Be Daze Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
Speak your mind! If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below.
*Cover Image Source: Stuff She Likes