Leopard is still an iconic print this FW14 and we believe is not a trend to fade away soon! This season we saw it in dresses, skirts, blouses, jackets, boots, shoes and other accessories that we can definitely wear to bring that pop of fierce to any look.
Now, most of these pieces are worn just to add a touch of savage style, and are combined with neutral palettes without much texture or color layering. It can be risky right?
This is why we loved the following outfit inspiration, in which a long leopard print coat was layered with denim, metallic details and black to make a very effortless street style look that can be hard to pull off sometimes, especially with this animal print:
PHOTO: Sincerely Jules
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some the awesome pieces that we’ve found to create your own!
Leopard Print Coat:
1. BB Dakota Hazel Coat by Nasty Gal (similar here), 2. Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat by Forever21 (similar here), 3. Leopard Wool Coat by Carven (similar here), 4. Animal Print Coat by Zara (similar here)
1. Taliored Slim-Fit Denim Shirt by Banana Republic (similar here), 2. Denim Shirt by H&M (similar here) ($24.95 usd), 3. Chest Pocket Tencel Shirt by Mango (similar here), 4. Indigo Linen Ex-Boyfirend Shirt by Madewell (similar here)
Black Fringe Booties:
1. Suede Donata Wedge Boot by Ralph Lauren (similar here), 2. Countryy by Steve Madden (similar here), 3. Fringe Suede Wedge Bootie by Elise Walker Los Angeles (similar here), 4. Knotted Fringe Booties by Anthropologie (similar here)
1. Avenue B Skinny Jean by DKNY (similar here), 2. Black Skinny Jean from American Eagle (similar here), 3. Tokyo Darling Color Jegging from Aeropostale (similar here), 4. Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 (similar here)
Black Studded Belt:
1. Studded Roller Belt from Linea Pelle (similar here), 2. Studded Belt from H&M (similar here), 3. Black Eleny Belt from Iro (similar here), 4. Leather Belt with Folk Style Buckle from Zara (similar here)
For more fashion insights, news, and outfit inspirations subscribe to Be.Daze.Live’s mailing list (colored bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below! [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart” color=”#e810c4″]