For those of us who have been “bad” these last few weeks and want to loose some extra weight, for those who want to follow a simple and healthy diet plan to shred a good amount of extra pounds, or for those who just want to jump into a healthy lifestyle by following a plan that is simple, balanced and healthy, this is the place! Stop counting calories and join us in this slim down movement.
This balanced meal plan is good either to loose weight or to maintain it and it has been proved by one of our guest writers with very good results, she lost 48 pounds within 20 weeks (5 months) and has maintained her weight for almost two years with no health complications. This is amazing right?
What You’ll Get
- 30 Days of Example Menus: For the next 30 days, our guest writer will be posting her daily menus based on this plan, so that you can either follow them or have some inspiration of your own.
- Tips and Tricks from our guest writer to activate your metabolism the natural way.
- The Balanced Meal Plan: Both the Shredding and the Maintaining versions will be posted, so that you understand the daily menu composition and you can create your own meals according to your food preferences.
- Alternative 1-day or 7-day menu plans to fight “hitting a plateau”: The “hitting a plateau” is a point where your metabolism gets used to the meal plan and slows down as a natural response, so, if necessary during the plan, these alternative menus will be posted.
- Suggested Workout Routines.
So, are you ready to loose that weight and start feeling great? What are you waiting for! Join us and read along or subscribe to Be.Daze.Live’s mailing list (colored bar atop of your screen) to never miss an update about this challenge.
- The Balanced Meal Plan
- The 30 Day Slim-Down Challenge: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24, Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28, Day 29, Day 30.
- Suggested Workout Routines: Day 1 to Day 10, Day 11, Day 12 and 13, Day 14, Day 15 to 17, Day 18 to 20, Day 21 to 30.