The first red carpet of the year is here! Lets have a look at the stars who wore the best red carpet looks during the Golden Globe Awards 2015.
Scroll down to check out our Top 10 Nominees for Best Dressed!
Highlights of the Night:
- The stars’ top choice designers this year were Atelier Versace, Chanel, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Miu Miu, Lanvin, Ralph Lauren and Zac Posen.
- Sparkly was the way to go for most of the celebrities who made the best dressed list and we totally love it! What better way to scream winter party? Our favorite representations of this trend were Dakota Johnson, Emma Stone, Reese Witherspoon, Diane Kruger and Julianne Moore.
- We also fell in love with Anna Kendrick and Greer Gammer’s looks, which gave a very romantic, ethereal and yet very elegant feeling.
- Of course we could not miss the traditional black, white and red palettes, such as the stunning pieces worn by Salma Hayek and Allison Williams.
- Somebody had to make a statement right? And the stars who did it more gracefully were Emma Sone in a black and metallic jaw-dropping jumpsuit and Julia Goldani Telles in an electric blue gown.
- Finally, the preferred styles were mermaid, ball gown, cut out, front and side slit.
Stay tuned for more fashion updates! If you want to get our latest fashion and style insights subscribe to Be.Daze.Live’s mailing list (colored bar atop of your screen) so you never miss a thing!
Don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below! [icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart” color=”#e810c4″]