Fashion blogger Nina Schwichtenberg makes wearing monochrome so fun and chic.
We are loving everything about her look: The way she balances her silhouette by layering a stylish bum bag and the way she plays with metallic for a luxury feel. Big thumbs up!
Nina wears a grey oversized v-neck sweater, a silver pleated midi skirt and white ankle strap pointy toe heels.
She accessorizes with a bum bag that doubles up as belt and round sunglasses.
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some awesome pieces to create your own!
- Cashmere Sweater: Everlane Cashmere V-Neck Sweater ($110 USD) (similar here & here)
- Bum Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Wendy Belt Bag ($146 USD) (similar here & here)
- Pleated Skirt: Adam Lippes Plissé Skirt ($1,990 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Pointy Toe Heels: River Island Asymmetric Heels ($130 USD) (similar here & here)
- Round Sunglasses: Spitfire Poolside Round Sunglasses ($40 USD) (similar here & here)
Chic monochrome layers for a spring or fall outing. 😉
For more outfit inspirations, fashion insights and trends, subscribe to Be Daze Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
Speak your mind! If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below.
*Cover Image Source: Fashiioncarpet