See how fashion blogger Lainy Hedaya gets creative with fall layers. She plays with texture and length to create this edgy yet polished fall outfit:
PHOTO: Lainy Hedaya during NYFW (via Zanita Studio)
Lainy layers a black tuxedo blazer over a white tunic shirt and a chambray shirt. Then she pairs them with black leather pants, black pointy lace pumps and a zip black clutch.
PHOTO: Haute Inhabit
Minimal silhouettes, a boyfriend fit and simple details (such as the lapel on the blazer or the delicate lace pumps) make her outfit look super refined. Perfect for the office or a night out!
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some awesome pieces to create your own!
- Tuxedo Blazer: Selected Melanie Blazer ($36 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Tunic Shirt: Chelsea Sky Tunic Shirt ($54.99 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Chambray Shirt: Billabong Chambray Shirt ($64.95 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Leather Pants: FRAME Le High Leather Pants ($995 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Lace Pumps: Manolo Blahnik BB Pumps ($695 USD) (similar here, here & here)
- Clutch: Velvet Amelia Clutch ($150 USD) (similar here, here & here)
For more outfit inspirations, fashion insights and trends, subscribe to Be Daze Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
Speak your mind! If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below.
*Cover Image Source: Haute Inhabit