Fashion blogger Carmen Hamilton shows us a fail-safe way to relax your look while keeping your cool.
A nice pair of casual sneakers is a wardrobe must have and you can style it with pretty much anything these days (from sweatpants and jeans to party dresses). But if you are feeling uninspired in the casual department, this boyfriend-chic look is definitely a winner.
PHOTO: The Chronicles Of Her
Carmen pairs an ivory boyfriend blazer with a simple white tank, black straight leg trousers and white casual sneakers.
She finally complements her look with a black classic shoulder bag.
+ GET THE LOOK:
Like this outfit? We break it for you and share some the awesome pieces that we’ve found to create your own!
- Boyfriend Blazer: Serrano NY Virginia Blazer (similar here, here, here & here)
- Tank Top: rag & bone/Jean ‘Base’ Tank ($50.25 USD) (similar here & here)
- Straight Leg Trousers: Vince Trousers ($192 USD) (similar here & here)
- Casual Sneakers: adidas Originals Superstar Sneaker ($80 USD) (also here, similar here & here)
- Shoulder Bag: Fossil ‘Preston’ Bag ($198 USD) (similar here, here & here )
PHOTOS: The Chronicles of Her
An uncomplicated and super stylish casual outfit perfect for any season. You can easily transition with shorts or ankle trousers. 😉
For more outfit inspirations, fashion insights and trends, subscribe to Be Daze Live’s mailing list (black bar atop of your screen) and never miss a thing! 😉
Speak your mind! If you like this post, don’t forget to show some love in the comments space below.
*Cover Image Source: The Chronicles of Her